Schedule and Fees
Father David Bauer and Norma Bush Arenas
2424 University Drive N.W.
Canada Olympic Park
Canada Olympic Road S.W.
Membership – $55
Monthly Pass – $210 for 10 – 75 minute sessions (must be used within the calendar month)
10 Flexi-Pass – $240 for 10 – 75 minute sessions (expires June 30th)
20 Flexi-Pass – $450 for 20 – 75 minute sessions (expires June 30th)
Drop In Rate – $25/75 minute session
For the detailed information of our fees please see our registration and ice time forms in PDF format:
Payment is required prior to skating session(s).
- Cheque is the preferred form of payment, payable to “Olympia Skating Club”. NSF cheques are subject to a $40 fee.
- Skaters must have a current and valid Skate Canada membership. This membership is renewed annually by Skate Canada figure skating clubs and the membership year is September 1 to August 31. Your membership permits you to skate on ice booked by Skate Canada clubs and provides insurance coverage.
- If you wish to designate Olympia Skating Club as your Skate Canada home club, please include an additional $60 for your Skate Canada membership fee and Olympia will process this for you.
- Completion of Skater Waiver and Registration forms are required before first skating session.
- Due to the flexible payment options offered by Olympia, there will be no refunds.